Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A walk along the Seacliffs with Sister Fletcher

Earlier this week a very nice lady and friend of mine from church, Terri Fletcher, went with me to the art museum in San Francisco called "The Legion of Honor".  It was a very beautiful museum. Afterwards we took a walk along the seacliffs and then the beach.  I took a bunch of pictures on my phone (and Sister Fletcher took the ones of me for me). 

The Golden Gate Bridge in the distance...

The pathway along the cliffs:

I like this one through the trees:

Me on a big tree that is growing sideways.

With a sign that warns: Don't walk off the edge of the cliff.

On the beach.
Sister Fletcher and I.


A nice view of San Francisco from Hayes street.

A bunch of wind-surfers were out that day.

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture from Hayes Street. It looks like the opening scene from "Full House."

    ReplyDelete