Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Monday, May 16, 2011

Recital Day!

I just finished my very first ever recital where I both play the piano and sing!!  It was so fun!  It went very, very well, for the most part. I am so happy!   I had the recording department tape it, so as soon as I can I will post some videos and/or audio from it!   I had a nice audience with probably about 20 people from church and ten or fifteen people from the conservatory.  I was lucky enough to have FOUR of my dear teachers there tonight -- my piano teacher, Paul, my voice teacher, Jane, my Italian teacher, Brioni, and my voice teacher who drove all the way from Los Angeles, Dennis.  I felt so loved!

      Now it is strange though to be all by myself again in my little room at the dorm. 

     Two very nice friends of mine from church gave me bundles of flowers too. I don't have a vase right now so I cut the top off one of my water jugs and put them in there. They are very beautiful. 

     Tomorrow I have my final jury for my Professional Studies Diploma at the conservatory, at 3:45 in the afternoon. Then I will be really finished with ALL of the requirements for my diploma!  Can you believe it?  This year has gone by soooo fast.

       I'm so excited to see what the future holds in store for me next. :-)

                              Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment