Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Back Online

SO...

It has been a looooong time since I posted on my blog. A very long time.

Life got... intense.

And I had a baby.

Now I'm a single mom (something I would not have imagined for myself before!).

And life is beautiful. And difficult, and sweet.

I'm waking up to a new me, a new view, a new sense of myself and the world around me.

I'm remembering myself, coming back to myself, and finding myself anew, by both gathering my past together, and reaching out toward my future at the same time.

This is me. I am Jackie.

And now I have a little Rose. She is so precious.

This is her:

And this is us: 



(Thank you to Tibor Szabo for the pictures.)

We are struggling to make our way in San Francisco, the city I love! I hope we can stay here for a while, if not forever, provided I can start devoting my time to my music again.  Ever since I got out of school I've kind of just been scrambling to find a way to live, a place to live, then looking for a better place to live, finding work, recruiting students, teaching more, teaching more, and more...

But I think it's time for something new!  And I definitely have something (a little someone!) new, and I want more... 

We will get there, we will.   This is just the beginning. 

So, I'm back. And it's time to start playing again. And singing again. Writing again, posting again. 

Here we are, Friends!  Here we come, World ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment