Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Waiting...

Sorry it's been so long since I've really posted much to my blog!   I've been so busy with the concerts and auditions...but now everything is finished (until something else comes up!), and I can rest a little.

Some of you are wondering when I am going to post a video of my Ravel performance... The answer is soon, but it might be a couple weeks more.   I accidentally left my hard drive in San Francisco (when I told that to my teacher Dorothea, she broke out singing, "I left my hard drive in San Francisco!"  to the tune of "I left my heart in San Francisco"!).  The hard drive has several of my video and audio files from the concert.   So my friend in San Francisco has been keeping it for me and is going to send it to me in the mail this week.  Hopefully it arrives safely and then I will be able to begin work on the videos!

Right now I am getting ready for my ballet school's recital in May... I will be playing the piano, accompanying one of the dance numbers, as well as dancing in a couple of pieces.  Won't that be interesting?   I'm kind of excited about it.

Now, I am waiting to hear back the official word from SFCM and BYU about acceptance and scholarships into their master's programs... and from the Fulbright Foundation about my application for a scholarship to study in Italy.   All are good possibilities... So we will see what happens.

Well, I'm tired so I will say goodnight for now.  

Goodnight! 



2 comments:

  1. SFCM! SFCM!! Lol wow that ballet seems very exciting. Wish I could come to that proformance.

    James Counter

    ReplyDelete