Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stupidity

So I stayed up too late a couple of nights ago, working on some grading for the class I teach.....and the next day I started coming down with a yucky cold/cough!   I'm not very happy about this, considering that my Met audition is in just a few days now... Hopefully it will get better quickly.   But for now this means I can't rehearse...practice...sing....etc.  

      I cancelled the lessons that I have to teach today so I could stay home and rest.  And this morning my voice teacher, Dennis, told me to gargle and drink water with baking soda in it to help it go away faster. So I did that (it made me gag!!!).   And I've been taking vitamin C.   So hopefully it all works.   If anyone feels like saying a prayer for me that certainly couldn't hurt, either!  :-)

          

          

        

           

2 comments: