Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Monday, March 28, 2011

new reflections

I just posted a new poem to my "Reflections" blog:  http://jacquelynsreflections.blogspot.com/2011/03/illumination.html

Yesterday I got back from a trip to go visit my sister and brother-in-law and their new baby.  She was so adorable!  It was a very nice trip.  But now spring break is over and school starts again already tomorrow!

I have a confession to make.... I did not practice one iota over spring break.  I think I needed the time off... However, now I am not prepared for my continuo class and my piano lesson and everything that I will have to be playing new music for this week!  I will have to practice very hard tomorrow... I need to get started learning all of my recital repertoire!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment