Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Friday, March 18, 2011

Final Cut

Joseph got the videos edited together!  Here is the final version:


I'm pretty happy with it...   It's sooo much better than the first version I made myself!  :-)   And I'm starting to be able to improvise... which makes me even more happy. I'm not as good as I want to be yet, but at least I can accompany myself with some harmonies while I sing a song. That makes me happy :-D.

I am going to take the first three versions of the video out of the search results on Youtube, so only the final version will come up if people search for me or the song.  I will leave the other versions as "unlisted", so if you want you can still view them from the links on my blog or facebook page.

We'll see how the producers like it at America's Got Talent...

No comments:

Post a Comment