Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy-ness

The last few days have been such a blur...  I've been so tired but very happy!  But I've had so little motivation to practice anything since the competition!!!   But I MUST practice now because I have another concert this weekend - I will be playing the Dvorak quintet again with a different string quartet at a piano salon on Market Street here in San Francisco on Sunday night.

I decided to start "linking up" my three blogs by putting links into my "Life and Music" blog whenever I post updates to one of my other blogs. That way it will be easier to keep track of and to relate all together (time-wise).  Since I wrote so much about the concerto competition in the last couple of weeks, and I wrote a post about the competition last week on "Reflections," here is a link to that post.... and from now on I will try to post the new links whenever they come up.

http://jacquelynsreflections.blogspot.com/2011/03/pre-competition-jitters.html

Off to practice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment