Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Friday, December 10, 2010

Ho finito!

Oh my goodness I have had so much going on and I have lots of good news to write about but right now I don't have time so I will just write a little...

This morning I finished my last final for the semester - it was my oral exam for Italian class.  I think I did well!  I am so happy because my Italian teacher  is really amazing - his name is Brian Neilson. I am learning so fast in his class. 

Tonight is my audition for the Gilbert and Sullivan opera, "Trial by Jury".  I am a bit nervous for that because I just started learning the excerpt that I will be singing last night, and it is not very well-memorized yet. Fortunately it is only two pages long... I am just going to work on it most of the day today, until I have to go to the audition.

And tomorrow I have another audition with a small opera company (the San Francisco Parlor Opera) for Offenbach's "Tales of Hoffman". I will be audition with the "Doll Song" for that, and a couple other pieces if they ask for them.

Tomorrow our chamber music coach, Yoshi, is taking my quintet out for dinner! That will be fun. It will be right before my opera audition though, so I am a little nervous about getting there in time. My group said we will choose a place for dinner that is very nearby.

That's all for now... I have to go practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment