Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My first day in San Francisco

This morning my flight to San Francisco left at six a.m. ! I was so tired on the flights over - but I forgot to bring my pillow so I couldn't lay my head down and sleep on the plane like I usually do. But when I finally made it and got registered for my room I was pleasantly surprised to fing that it was quite sunny - considering that my rooms only window faces a brick wall and another person's window! After taking a nap for an hour or two I went over to the school and got a keycard so I could practice...which I did. I was so happy to be playing that perfectly tuned grand piano in that beautiful room! I sent a bunch of picturesFTP my blog today from my cellphomr...sorry for all the weird little messages it adds. I have a feeling this might be a very good year ahead... Tomorrow I meet with my new teacher for lunch, and after that we will probably have a lesson. Wish me luck! Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, good luck! how exciting. I have to come visit ;) Your dorm room is cute and tiny :) Do you have your own bathroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope no bathroom!!! :-( I have to share the bathrooms... But at least they are single-room bathrooms with doors and deadbolts...so I'm glad they aren't stalls!

    ReplyDelete