Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stream of Consciousness

Oh, Little Life of Music... Aren't you full of trouble? But everyone has it, everyone goes through it.

We are not alone in our solitude.

I am a dream, you are the waking,

I am a scheme, you are the making,

I am a heart, you are the breaking,

I am a hope, you are the taking.


Do you care if I ramble?  What if I scramble through a bramble?  What if I fall into a shamble?

Do you mind?

This is my mind you are reading...

You are reading my mind.

I'm sorry if I'm winding, down a twisted road

Sometimes we do that, in finding our

True home.

Are we ever home?

It feels like I'm a wandering

Minstrel

Singing in a different town,

Every day,

Looking for a softer bed to rest my weary head.

But everywhere I carry

My little mandolin,

And I play, and I play,

And I play.  

This is my life, I say.

This is my music.

This is my life: my music.  




No comments:

Post a Comment