Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Friday, November 22, 2013

Random-ness!!! And Kermit.

Oh my goodness!  I can't believe that the semester is almost over already.  I actually only have about two more weeks of class, plus a week for finals and a little break for Thanksgiving.   I WILL SURVIVE!!  :-)

I still need to learn most of my music for juries though (for those of you who don't know what a jury is in music school: it's where you have to sing a few songs at the end of the semester for all the teachers on the voice faculty, in order to receive part of my semester grade).


Did I ever show you what I bought from a lady on the street in San Francisco?  I was coming out of the conservatory one day and she had a bunch of puppets that she had made by hand... Including one of my favorite characters from my childhood:

That's right. It's Kermit.  

He was only $15. 


Kermit I had some fun Skyping together with my little niece. 


     I once had a hand-writing analysis done when I was at some sort of fair somewhere...(my brothers and sisters and I all did it... We had to write a few sentences and they put our writing samples through some sort of machine where it listed our personality traits supposedly from analyzing characteristics of our handwriting).   One of the things it said about me is that "You cheer yourself up by indulging in whims."  I had never thought about that before, but it is VERY true.  I don't remember anything else the handwriting analysis said. But that one was right on.

         Here's another whim.... Big, dangly earrings for which there are not many occasions to wear in public...    Next singing performance maybe :-)


Oh life.   I manage to keep myself entertained in the midst of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment