Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Website

My old website host, which I have had for the past six or seven years (Microsoft Office Live), recently stopped offering free website hosting.  So my website was shut down (because I didn't want to pay for their "pro membership".      So I have been in the process of finding a new free website hosting service, and I decided to go with Google sites.   Now I finally have it basically set up, and after much ado have figured out how to direct my own domain name (www.jacquelynweitz.com) to my new website as well.

So you can visit it here!  www.jacquelynweitz.com 

I decided to try adding Google Adsense to my website and blog for the first time. Who knows?  Maybe I will earn $0.25 now and then if someone clicks on an ad.

I still need to figure out how to optimize my site so that people will find it in Google search results.  But for now I am taking a break because I have been working on it all morning and my brain is fried!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment