Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Few Montana Pics


I can't believe that I leave in only three days to go back to San Francisco. The break went by so fast! I didn't get nearly as much practicing done as I had wanted or planned... But visiting with my family and celebrating Christmas was a lot of fun. 

My sister Stacy took these pictures when she was visiting Billings for Christmas (I "borrowed" them from her!).  This is our adorable little Chihuahua, named "ChiChi". He is about eleven years old now!


 

These are some pheasants that are nesting somewhere in our backyard - My little sister Rachel loves to feed the birds and she has quite a menagerie going!




This is my brother-in-law shoveling snow off the driveway:

 The snow and cold is, in a way, quite invigorating and refreshing... But it will be nice to get back to the  warm days in San Francisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment