Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baroque Ensemble Concert

 I'm back at school and already the concerts are coming up fast!!!   I have so much practicing to do!  Here's the email I got from my Baroque Ensemble director about our concert coming up on the 28th of January - where I will be be singing three Handel arias and a Bach aria:


Hi everyone-

Could you please send me your availability for coachings for this week
and next week? The concert on the 28th
is being advertised very well and I understand the place will be
packed, happily. I would like to get at least two
coachings in the book asap with the possibility of a 3rd run-through session.

 - Corey




I'm so excited and nervous about that!  I will try to get somebody to video-tape it so that I can hopefully post a video later.


 Off to practice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment