Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Serse!

Hello there,

Sorry it seems like it has been forever since I've posted on my blog. I've been so busy getting ready for the opera I performed in this past weekend (Handel's Serse) that I haven't had much time to think about anything else.

But now it is finished...And I feel so weird (and relieved)!  I have been rehearsing/getting ready for this opera since last summer, so it has been a long time in the making. Soon I will post some recordings from it...but for now all you get are a couple of pictures:

Me, Cara Gabrielson (Atalanta), Mariya Kaganskaya (Serse), Spencer Dodd (Ariodate) in the dressing room during intermission. 

And here is a picture of me with Corey Jamason (my director/conductor) after the concert: 

Some of my family came out for the performance, and on Saturday we toured around the city together a little bit.  
Me, my Mom, and My Grandma in front of the Golden Gate Bridge at Vista Point. 

My sister Rachel, my cousin Bradley, and me. 

All of us at dinner (my dad is in the top left). 

After the concert, we went to Visalia, California, and visiting my Great-Grandpa Curly, who is 98 years old, and doing amazingly well.  

He likes to hear me play piano so I performed some things on his keyboard which he recorded with his digital camera.  :-)

Me and the fam. 

                That's all for now!   :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment