Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome to the World!

My brother's wife just had a new baby last week and I was able to go visit during that time because it happened to be my Spring Break!  Here is the beautiful boy: 


My sister-in-law with the new baby:


My mom and I babysat the other children while my sister-in-law was in labor, and once the baby was born, we brought them to see their new brother: 


Proud big sister:


Daddy with his new boy:


Yaaay!  Welcome to the world, Baby Beck! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My mom posted a link to your blog on facebook, so I browsed around. I remember you and your family from Baytown when you were very small. I enjoyed seeing your pictures, you must look a lot like your mother because you look so familiar and I keep wanting to call you Jackie! I think your brother and I were about the same age! I do not recognize him in the photo though! To much facial hair I imagine! -Melissa (Stone)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks so much for your note! I think I remember you, as well... At least I remember being over at your house and you guys had a bunch of quilts and sewing projects! Nice hearing from you. Do you keep a blog?

      Delete