Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Applications

Sometimes it seems like I will never be done filling out applications... applications to schools, applications to competitions, applications for scholarships, applications for jobs, applications for everything.   But it's a necessary process, if I ever want to go anywhere,  or do anything.  

I am almost finished now with an application for BYU.  I decided to apply there for a Voice Master's as well, in addition to the San Francisco Conservatory.  My audition for BYU, if I get one, will be on February 26th, the weekend after my audition in San Francisco.   So much waiting and anticipation, always!  

That's all for tonight...

Goodnight! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Come see me! I'll show you around the Y!!! (that's what the locals call BYU ;)

    ReplyDelete