Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Friday, July 15, 2011

Cleaning and a Wedding

Tomorrow my family and I leave for North Dakota, to go to my aunt Shanna's wedding.

I have been busy the last couple of days trying to clean up my room (which is a TOTAL disaster!!).  It's probably going to take me the rest of a week to get it all in order.  Seriously.  Aaaaaa!!!!    When I get it all cleaned up maybe I will take a picture for you... maybe. :-)

I have been busy reading and studying a lot.  I got the instructor copies of the theory books that I will be teaching my class from in the fall.  I'm kind of excited about that. There is so much to write and so little time because I have to go and pack... but I will try to write some more next week.

Ta-ta!!

p.s. -  new post on 'reflections':

http://jacquelynsreflections.blogspot.com/2011/07/look-down-on-me-with-love.html

No comments:

Post a Comment