Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Beautiful Wedding

Yesterday my family drove to North Dakota to attend my aunt Shanna's wedding.  She got married on top of a butte on my new Uncle's farmland... It was so beautiful.  We took a hayride part way up to get to the wedding site.  Here are a few pictures from it:






My sister and her boyfriend and I sang a country song, "I Know How the River Feels" as part of the service.  My sister and her boyfriend played the guitar (I have to learn to do that!! :-)....



This is my dad and mom:


                            Me.

Some wedding guests admiring the beautiful view.

 Coming from the trucks/haywagon:


The ceremony beginning:


                                               On the haywagon.

My aunt and uncle:










No comments:

Post a Comment