Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Monday, May 12, 2014

Almost over...

Friday I finished my last day of classes at the conservatory.   I almost can't believe it.  I feel like all of the sudden space has opened up before me... and I am about to walk into a meadow full of blooming flowers.  I am so happy to be done!   Aaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wednesday I have my very last performance as a student at the conservatory... my "Exit Evaluation", which I have to do for the voice faculty.  I only have to sing one song for them, of my choosing.

And then what?!   I have been collecting a few students, and I will continue to gather some more so that maybe I can manage to eek out a living here in this big city.  I think that I may have found a place to live...so soon I will move out of this dormitory (it's hard to believe that I will have spent almost three years of my life here!!!).

And now...sleep....


No comments:

Post a Comment