Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My room in San Francisco

Space is certainly the most valuable commodity in San Francisco... and for the price of a two or three-bedroom apartment that I could rent in Billings, Montana, I have this little room in San Francisco: 



It's comfortable enough... and very very close to the school (that's the best part!). I can walk to school in only five minutes or so.
  


The view out my window is to a tiny corridor on the inside of the building.  The room across from mine has been closed off with bricks.   That is fine with me;  the last time I lived in this building there was a guy living in the room right across from mine so I had to keep my drapes closed nearly all of the time. 



Here is a picture down the corridor:

Not much air comes in through there because the top of the corridor is actually closed off with a glass ceiling. 



And here is me in my new room. Notice the earrings, once again! :-)  I will get to put in a different around the middle of September.




1 comment: