Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A New Starting "Pointe"



Yesterday I taught my last lesson as a teacher at MSUB.   Now summer is here.  I will keep teaching some private lessons, and then in August I will move to San Francisco!  Crazy how time flies.  I am so happy though.

This week I ordered pointe shoes for ballet.  I'm excited -  I tried pointe several years ago and then I quit dancing for quite a while.   When I started again this year I wasn't sure if I would do pointe again but now that I'm getting stronger I decided I want to try it again.     I will post a picture when I get them!  

I am also really happy because there are so many ballet schools in San Francisco where I can continue dancing... and there happens to be one that is very close to where I will be living (only a seven-minute bus ride away!).  So I am planning to go there to keep dancing if possible.  It's so beautiful and such good exercise, too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment