Explore other views of this blog: www.jacquelynweitz.blogspot.com/view

Sunday, November 28, 2010

improvisation

(Dec. 22 2010 update: read a follow-up to this post here!)

My improvisation skills are gradually getting better and better on the piano.  It is actually starting to become enjoyable for me to 'make something up'...where not very long ago it used to be pure torture.  Last night I got into it and was making stuff up and improvising until one in the morning.   Most of what I do is not sounding 'good'...but I think it will be in not tooooo much longer.  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!   Then I am going to sing and play and play and sing and write and... yes, it will be fun!   I've been working on some songs of my own that I want to record, as soon as I can afford to get my laptop fixed.  Its hard-drive crashed this summer before I came to the conservatory, so right now I can only use the conservatory computers, which don't allow me to upload anything.   :-S  But all good things to those who wait, right?     !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment